Creative Mapping Online Workshop
1 Hour Making a Mood Board Workshop
Based on the principles of mind mapping, this is a perfect tool for creatives.
Its a great way to visualise, capture and give structure to an idea. Developing a basic idea into something tangible.
Out of stock
1 Hour Creative Mapping Online Workshop
The total running time will be 1hr 15mins. this allows for a 15 minute intro – so everyone can sign in and get settled!
No experience necessary.
A perfect tool for Creatives.
Learn the principles of mind mapping – a visual process that can help you take the germ of an idea and organise it into a practical plan. When you create a mind map diagram, a radiating structure is built up from your central concept or idea.
Lines, written words, and images are used to connect your core idea to other ideas, creating dynamic, visually stimulating and organised diagrams that literally map out what’s on your mind. I will demonstrate how to create your mind maps by directly drawing onto paper or a white board – I have found this is the best way to ensure that the connection between your brain and the diagram remains strong and vital, words are kept short, images are simple.
The process is fast, fun and illuminating!
Its a great way to visualise, capture and give structure to an idea. You can explore possibilities, consider alternatives and grow a basic idea into something tangible.
Mind mapping helps you identify the strengths and weaknesses of an idea in it’s early stages; great ideas flourish, and your enthusiasm for a workable idea will manifest itself in the diagram.
This course is best suited to adults.
Materials required : Plain paper and Sharpies/Markers.
- How the online class will be structured: This workshop will be an interactive demonstration using a real life scenario (one of my own projects) to explain the principles of mind mapping – encouraging questions throughout the session.
- What you’ll be provided with: Hand out notes at the end of our session, which detail the content of our workshop for you to refer to when creating your own mind maps.
- What you will need: Plain paper and Sharpies/Markers.
- What you’ll learn: Principles of mind mapping, step by step construction and how to apply the methodolgy to your own projects and ideas.
- Who will be teaching? Karen Smith, an experienced professional designer and artist, who shares her enjoyment of the entire creative process from concept designs through to completed projects.
Please note the maximum number of participants for this course will be 6, this is a comfortable number for a group session, allowing you to have a chance to participate in group discussisons, and for me to give each of you a a good level of attention. The minimum number for each session is 4, if we dont meet that number 5 days before the scheduled date for the session, the class will be cancelled and a full refund issued.